NORTON.COM/SETUP - GET INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL NORTON SETUP
Just like we need to protect ourselves from various kinds of infectious insects that could affect our health, in a similar manner we need to protect our portable computers and laptops from getting infected with viruses, malware, Trojans and alike.
Since there are so many antivirus solutions available in the market which provide the much-needed security features, it is difficult to choose one. But, the most recommended among many types of software is Norton which you can easily get at Norton.com/setup.
Speaking about its quality features and functions, we don’t need to discuss much as everyone is familiar with the same. Its high-tech antivirus qualities such as smart two-way firewall, two-factor authentication features, VPN technology, and many more such features have made it the world’s one of the most recommended antivirus solutions.
So, without giving it another thought, go and get your devices protected before it is too late. In the following sections, we have discussed some of the notable features of Norton along with the steps to deploy it.
Some notable features of Norton security
- One-stop solution to protect your digital world
- Keeps you protected from viruses, spyware, malware, and other such threats
- Along with maintaining your privacy, it warns you of unsafe websites and suspicious online-activities
- You also get the benefit of transferring your license from one device to another
- On top of that, you can also add multiple devices in the list of protected devices depending upon the type of your subscription
- Using some of its high-tech beneficial features, you can easily track down lost or stolen smart devices
- Moreover, your entire family can surf the Internet without worrying about identity-theft and such crimes
- “Virus protection promise” is something that one cannot ignore
Pre-requisites for deploying Norton Security
- You must purchase a valid Norton subscription from Norton.com/setup
- The device which you are going to protect by using Norton must meet all the system specifications
- A 25-digit product key to download and activate the product
- You must sign up to create an account that has to be linked with Norton
- Last but not least, your device must receive a proper Internet connection
Norton setup made easy
Setting up an antivirus solution on your device is not a hectic process if you do it the right way. The setup involves a three-way process which if followed correctly will give you positive results.
Step 1- Download Norton setup via Norton.com/setup
- Sign in to your Norton account by clicking on the “Sign In” option from the homepage
- Those who do not have an account can click on the “Create account” option
- After signing in, tap on “Enter a new product key”
- Here you have to input the 25-digit code which is necessary for the product deployment
- Now, you will be taken to a page where you have to decide whether you wish to subscribe for auto-renewal services or not
- If yes, then click on the “Continue” option and if no, then click on the “skip” option
- Read the End User License Agreement and tap on “Agree”
- Finally, hit the “Download” option
- Else, click on “Send a Download link” if you wish to deploy Norton on a device other than you are using
Now that you have learned the steps to download the antivirus product via Norton.com/setup, you can go for the easy-installation process which is discussed in the next section.
Step 2- Norton setup installation
- To begin the installation process, locate the downloaded Norton file
- You may find it in the “Downloads” folder or use the search box for the same
- Tap twice on the file and click “Install”
- Hit the “Continue” button, when prompted by the UAC
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation
Step 3- Activate the product for ultimate usage
- To activate the product, click on the icon of Norton
- Hit the option that says “Open” from the “My Norton” window of Norton.com/setup
- Now, you will be redirected to the window where you have to click on “Activate Now”
- After this, type the product key in the given space
- Finally, hit “Next” to complete the Norton activation
Your Norton product is now ready for the ultimate usage and to perform its virus detection and removal function.
Transfer your Norton service to another device
Norton allows its customers to transfer their Norton subscription to another device and this feature is loved by users across the globe. Although the devices on which you can transfer the license is limited, this feature is beneficial in many ways. Here is how you can do it;
- First of all, sign in to your account at Norton.com/setup and navigate to the “Device Security” page.
- Here, check for the devices that you don’t use anymore and don’t require protection.
- Now, tap on the (…) icon under that device.
- Now you will a list of options. Here, you have to click on the option that reads as “Manage License”.
- When the “Manage Device” page appears, you will see the following option according to which you have to take the action:
- When prompted by the installer, “What would you like to do” – here, tap on the “remove” option followed by “next”.
- Click “yes” when the removal window appears.
- When you are redirected to “Install on New Device” page, click;
- Install Now- to install the product on the device you are currently using
- Send Link- to install the product on a device other than you are currently using
- Follow the prompts where you may be asked to enter the product key and you are done.
Protecting a device with antivirus solutions is the need of the hour because we have witnessed many cybercriminal activities in the past. You are protected from such scams only if your device is protected because nowadays our devices have all our personal information. If it gets vulnerable, then it may cost a lot to you. Hence, go to Norton.com/setup and protect your device right-now.