Even when Mac computers are known for their ability to being immune to most of the malware and other online threats, it is important to ensure the guaranteed safety to your expensive computers from things like viruses, phishing, hacking attacks, and scareware.
To make sure your Mac computer has the best protection, you can download and install Norton 360 on it today.
What is Norton 360?
Norton 360 is an all-in-one security suite, developed by Symantec, to provide complete online protection to your devices such as tablets, PCs, and MACs.
Read More >> How to fix login issues with Your Norton account
The current version of Norton 360 combines proactive threat protection, computer tune-up tools, and automatic backup, guards your files against loss, ensures the safety of the computer, and optimizes its overall performance.
Why Norton 360?
There are some of the great benefits of Norton 360. These are:
- It comes with an automatic updating feature. So, the product updates itself from time-to-time without you needing to do anything for it.
- It protects your Mac and other computers against unsafe websites and suspicious downloads. It also detects viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats.
- It lets you know if a website is safe for you to visit or feed your details there.
- It comes with multiple patented layers which eliminate threats quicker than other technologies.
- It allows you to download, share photos and videos, and other files that you might have backed up online, anytime, anywhere, using the cloud.
- It has two-way firewall protection which prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your pc.
- Anti Phishing technology blocks fraudulent phishing websites, too.
How to download and install Norton 360 on MAC?
Follow these simple steps:
- Add your Mac computer from the management console.
- Once a new browser window opens, you will see a Norton page with two options – standard download and install or email invitation to install.
You can click on either of these options to begin the download and installation process.
Once the product is installed, it gets automatically activated. So, protect your MAC based computers like iMac, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook, and Mac Pro, with the help of Norton 360 and see them performing to their best.