Getting Norton installed on your device means complete peace of mind while browsing the Internet. But what if you can’t find your Norton subscription after you purchase it online or from a retail shop?
In such a scenario, when you login to your Norton account via Norton.com/setup to download your subscribed Norton setup file, you won’t be able to find the product. It happens for many reasons such as ‘signing in to wrong account’ or your product may have registered with another account.
In case you have recently purchased a Norton subscription without having it registered on your account, you need to first add the subscription to your account manually.
Depending on the scenario, select any of the following options to get the issue resolved:
I brought my Norton Subscription online
If you’ve purchased the Norton subscription online, you need to sign in your Norton account by entering your username and password that you used while purchasing the Norton product. If you are unsure of your login credentials that you used during the creation of account, you can find the right one from your registered email ID.
- Click on “Forgot your password” page from the Norton account
- Enter the username that you believe have used at the time of purchase to login your email ID
- Check the inbox for any email from Norton
- If there is no email from Norton, then try with another account and repeat the process until you find the account with your purchase.
- If you receive a password recovery email with a code to access your account, then enter the code and access your account. Click on “My Subscription” and find your product
If the issue still persists, repeat the process with different accounts until you find the right account
Add Norton to your account with Product key
If you have a 25 digits alphanumerical character product activation key, you can add Norton subscription to your account by using the product key. Once the product is added to your account, you can download and install Norton onto your current device or any different device.
- Sign in to your Norton account by visiting Norton.com/setup
- If you’re not logged in to your account, then you’ll be asked to do so. Enter your credentials to access Norton account and Click Sign in
- Enter the product key in the “Get Started” Windows
- Click on “Agree and Download” and then, install Norton
Add Norton product that came pre-installed on your device
- Start Norton
- Go to “Help” and click “Account”
- Follow the guidelines to login to your Norton account