NORTON.COM/SETUP - GET INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL NORTON SETUP
Norton.com/setup - Consumers and small businesses are experiencing a new sense of security for over 25 years with Norton. Norton setup downloaded from the norton.com/setup page helps to work and explore the ever-changing digital landscape. Norton makes it as easy to protect and manage your devices while installing an application on your smartphone.
Norton is a fraction of a larger Symantec dream that offers a variety of products and services to improve the cybersecurity framework. Your devices are secured unless you use public Wi-Fi as your private information can be exposed and misused anytime from anywhere. Its security products have the capability to provide real-time prevention against viruses. Along with preventing threats, it also removes the pre-existing malware from all your devices, be it- laptops, tablets, computers as well as smartphones.
Before proceeding with the process of downloading and installing Norton setup that goes by the URL www.norton.com/setup, please ensure to have all the necessary components in hands for a smooth installation.
Norton Products and Services
The New Norton 360 includes LifeLock Identity Theft Protection with a VPN for securing online privacy and improved security for multiple devices. The list comprises of the following:
- Norton AntiVirus Plus
- Norton 360 Standard
- Norton 360 Deluxe
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Select
With Norton Secure VPN, you can safeguard your crucial data and encrypt your personal information. It never indulges in tracking or storing your online activities or locations without acknowledging you. There are a few more products and services provided by Norton which provides ultimate protection to all your devices. The list is as follows:
- Norton Computer Tune Up- makes your computer run like new again.
- Norton family Premier- with this service, your loved ones can explore, learn and enjoy their digital world safely.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk- you can also speak to a live agent to get your tech issues resolved.
- Norton Utilities Premium-offers you the essential tools to make your computer run like a new one.
- Norton Safe Search- it warns you of the unsafe websites in advance so that you can enjoy browsing while maintaining your security.
- Norton Small Business- you can protect 5 devices with a single subscription plan for the period of 1 year, and you can configure your subscription as well.
System specifications to deploy Norton setup on your device
System specification varies from device to device, on which you want to install Norton security software. Your devices must meet the following system requirements:
Major system specifications you need to deploy Norton setup on Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 supports all the versions of Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Windows 10 in S mode supports only the 32-bit or 64-bit or ARM32 version 1803 and higher.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 or later supports all the versions of Operating Systems although a few protection features are not available in Windows 8.
- Microsoft Windows 7 also supports all the versions of Operating Systems with Service Pack 1 or higher.
- Processor: For Windows 7/8/10, 1 GHz processor is required.
- RAM: For Windows 10, 2 GB and a minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool and For Windows 7 and 8,1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) and a minimum of 512 MB RAM is required for Recovery Tool.
- Hard disk space: 300 MB of free hard disk space is required.
Latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge are needed for safe web browsing.
Major system specifications you need for Norton Setup on Mac
Operating System Norton product supports only Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion) or later versions. If your Mac runs on an earlier version than mentioned, you are required to upgrade to its latest version. Hardware
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, core i3, core i5, core i7, or Xeon processor is required to setup Norton.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Hard disk space:300 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- A working Internet Connection to get the LiveUpdate.
It supports Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome as well as the most recent 32-bit major versions of browsers.
Major system specifications to deploy Norton setup on Mobile devices
- Android 4.1 or higher for Android mobile phones.
- Most recent or previous two Apple iOS versions for iPhones and iPads.
- Norton Mobile Security does not support Microsoft Windows 10 mobile devices.
- Storage space: Android device with a minimum of 15 MB of available storage space.
- An active Internet connection is a must to register your device for using anti-theft features.
Standard Internet browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or the latest version of Opera.
Download, Install and activate your Norton product via www.norton.com/setup
Downloading Norton on your device is not a difficult task unless you follow these guidelines very carefully:
- Log in to your Norton Account that you have created in the very beginning. (Note: If you are not already signed in to Norton, you are required to Sign In by typing your email address and password that you have created for Norton)
- Click “Create an Account”, in case you do not have a Norton account.
- Click “Download Norton” in the “Get started” page or on the main menu.
- Click “Enter a new product key”, if you have an unused registration product key.
- After typing in your product key, click the go arrow which looks like “›”.
- Tap “Agree and Download” to carry on with the process. (Note: If you have subscribed to a number of Norton products, look for the product that you want to download and click “Next”)
- Click “Run” when prompted.
- Click “Continue” when the User Account Control page displays on the screen.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and click “Activate Now” to complete the procedure.
- Your Norton product is now installed, activated, and ready to do its scanning, detecting and virus removal job.
Let’s summarize the whole story
Norton provides you with easy and guided solutions to handle issues regarding any of your Norton products, or installing Norton Setup. You can also contact Norton customer support executives available 365x24x7 on chat, call, and email.